PDT Cruise Instruments are the result of more than 20 years of hands-on clinical and manufacturing experience. Their sharpness, consistency and human-factored design make them an unequaled value.
- Large 3 /8" diameter resin handles allow for extreme tactile sensitivity and lighter weight—only 1 /2 ounce per instrument.
- Improved knurling provides tremendous pull and rotational control with a lighter grasp, further reducing hand fatigue.
- Knurling all the way to the working tip adds control when you must “choke up.”
- Rigid blades on select instruments offer 50% greater stiffness for tougher deposits.
- Color-coding makes them easier to identify and more patient-friendly.
PDT Cruise 440A surgical stainless steel tips incorporate the latest cryogenic technology for unmatched hardness. They hold their edges 2 to 4 times longer than most regular instruments. Sterilizable by all methods.
The PDT Queen of Hearts Periodontal Curette features a long (6mm), closed-face blade for fine finishing with minimal tissue distention. With the Queen of Hearts, you can effectively reach the root concavities, base of the pocket, and furcations of periodontally involved teeth with better adaptation.