In 1980, Practicon President and founder, Ann Page Griffin, began receiving requests to teach other practices about her dental health educator/marketing coordinator role in a thriving practice. From her desire to share with others the vision of better dental health through education, Practicon was born! Since 1982, we have worked to provide innovative and continuously improved products and services that help you maximize patient care, productivity and enjoyment in your practice.
To help healthcare professionals improve patient care and professional success by providing distinctive products and services in ways that build lasting, profitable relationships.
Practicon's Core Values
- Integrity- A dedication to high ethics. Whether in public or private, whether of significant or trivial matters, we are honest and straightforward in all that we do.
- Valuing relationships- A commitment to all involved. We value and treat each associate, customer, and supplier with genuine respect and care.
- Distinctiveness- A drive to be different. Our approach to the markets we serve with our products, services, and business practices sets us apart from our competitors and is appreciated by our customers.
- Ownership- A responsibility to our business. Each associate understands and exhibits the accountability, teamwork, continuous improvement, and positive attitude necessary to secure a profitable enterprise.
- Entrepreneurship- A passion to pioneer. Regardless of its size, our business is flexible and creative, receptive to new ideas, and proactive in its response to emerging trends.
- Goodwill- A compelling desire to give. To the benefit of those not directly associated with the company, we share the fruits of our success to affect positively their lives.