Superior Frasaco Strip Crown Assortments not only save time and money, their large selection of anatomical forms and sizes help you achieve optimum results.
- Outstanding anatomy has smooth inside finish—no polishing required after stripping off the crown shell.
- Crowns are tapered toward the neck to perfectly fit tooth form and easily adapt to gingival rim.
- Thin elastic easy-to-cut celluloid material is resistant to tearing and splitting, yet flexible.
- Anti-static treatment improves handling.
- Assortment compartments and each crown are marked with tooth and size numbers for easy storage and retrieval.
- Marked with international quadrant numbering system. US conversion chart included.
Use them as molds for temporary restorations or for shaping the final layer in a multiple layer technique. May also be cut and used as matrices for restoration of corners and edges.
Frasaco Child Anterior Strip Crown Assortment includes three each of 24 different anterior sizes, 72 strip crowns total, and an organizer box.
This product is for sale and use in the US and Canada only.